Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Video: Trinidad James - "All Gold Everything"

Unfortunately I haven't been into much hip-hop for the past couple years. It all sounds like dance music to me and nothing has really caught my ear. That being said, when I came across this track.. it stuck w/ me and I caught myself singing it days later. Its catchy. With the new Big Boi album being pretty boring, I'm happy to see some new folk in Atlanta are stepping up to take over, one being Trinidad James

James released an EP mixtape Don't Be S.A.F.E (Sensitive As Fuck Everyday)to a lot of acclaim and is currently working on his debut album. Recently he released a video for the EP's standout track "All Gold Everything", directed by the folks at Atlanta based design group, Motion Family.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment