Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Video: Perfect Pussy - "I"

So I’ve Been pushing Perfect Pussy on friends and family for a moment now, no one seems to be biting but I’m used to that and sometimes it can take a second for people to appreciate something that’s artsy fartsy and noisy like the Syracuse outfit.  Sometimes people just don't like what they are hearing regardless of what I feel, so your loss if that's the case. Obviously by the statement above you can tell that I love them and had a chance to see them on their most recent tour where they continued to impress me. What’s this all add up to you ask? Well the band released a new video for "I", a blistering track from their demo EP I Have Lost All Desire for Feeling that you might find at the end of a certain playlist. The video is a mix of live-performance footage and clowning around, shot and edited by Lukas Hodge

No comments:

Post a Comment