Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Onomatopoeia Exclusive Download: /ˈjedˌīak/ - “Income Tax $wag (Danny Brown Vs. HUCCI)

I’ve been sitting on this bad boy for a hot minute now waiting for today to hit; wouldn’t you know I got so busy with work I almost forgot to do the post all together which would have really bummed me out all things considered.

So it’s Tax Day, most folks hate it, I love it because it’s cash in my pocket but regardless of what side of the line you fall on this  live remix of Danny Brown’s “Lie4” with Hucci’s “Sheild” is up for streaming and free to download, I hope y’all enjoy it and get some smiles when filing that paper work!

/ˈjedˌīak/ - Income Tax Swag (Danny Brown vs. HUCCI)
Danny Brown – “Lie4” vs. HUCCI – “Shield”
February 2015 in LIC, NY
142.00 BPM Key Gm
Design by Jediak

No comments:

Post a Comment