Monday, July 14, 2014

Onomatopoeia Exclusive Download: /ˈjedˌīak/ - Keepin’ Busy EP

Originally I had planned on sharing more exclusives with y’all on the 4th of July weekend but my computer’s graphic card burned out days before leaving me high and dry until it could be replaced. It’s probably for the best as now I have something to share this Monday morning to combat that post World Cup lull many of us will be feeling.

Keepin’ Busy is just that, three more mashup/remix’s I passed my time working on that don't necessarily share anything thematically other than the come from me and are free to listen to and share.  Featuring 2Pac, M.I.A., Eminem, Nate Dogg, BoardsOf Canada, Howie B and Glass Candy these three new tracks also mark the move into a new pro account on Sound Cloud. What does that mean exactly?   It means I’ve given away over two hours of free exclusives to you, our readers until now, and have the intent to keep on doing so and on my own dime no less! 

Seeds Of Change (2Pac vs. Boards Of Canada)
2Pac - "Changes" vs. Boards Of Canada - "New Seeds""
Recorded July 2014 in LIC, NY
111.43 BPM Key Gm 

Glass M&M’s (Eminem. vs. Glass Candy)
Eminem - "Shake That" vs. Glass Candy - "Beautiful Object"
Recorded July 2014 in LIC, NY
143.31 BPM Key C#m

Bad Angels (M.I.A. vs. Howie B)
M.I.A. - "Bad Girls" vs. Howie B - "Angels Go Bald Too"
Recorded July 2014 in LIC, NY
143.31 BPM Key C#m

Art By Jediak

No comments:

Post a Comment