Friday, February 3, 2012

Video: M.I.A. - "Bad Girls"

I thought M.I.A.’s last proper album was a big pile of steaming shit, I think the main reason it was such a turn off was because it was completely void of any joy, it felt like she was just complaing through music, so I’ve been cautiously optimistic about her follow up which is due out later this year. Well the single has been out for a week now and I figured I’d just wait till the video dropped since Mia stated it would be released today and here we have it. Directed by Romain Gavras (of ginger genocide "Born Free" video fame)  M.I.A.'s retooled/updated/new-old single "Bad Girls" is thankfully starting to recapture some of that old magic from her earlier records. Whatever the case the video is definitely a lot of fun, check it below….

No comments:

Post a Comment