Thursday, March 29, 2012

Listen: Chromatics – “Kill For Love” Full LP


I’m not usually one to post a full stream of an album that is officially out but I’ve been listening to this album heavily since it dropped earlier this week, it will most certainly be on my 2012 best of list and I obviously highly recommend it.  For those  who have been patiently waiting for the latest LP from Portland’s Chromatics, wait no longer,  the bands dreamy synth sounds get right under our skin, and they have very kindly put their full LP ‘Kill For Love’ on soundcloud for us all to stream. You can purchase it in full right now on i-tunes but if you are anything like me and actually like to own the music you pay for I recommend going straight to the source and buying it for a very affordable $5 from The Troubleman Unlimited/Italians Do it Better Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment