Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Listen: HU₵₵I – “Realm” & “Leaf (Clip)

I’ve been saving a bunch of these tunes for the next Onomatopoeia Playlist Series edition but as I’m seemingly dragging my feet on that I figured let me just start sharing some of these tunes as they are great and deserve to be heard sooner rather than later.

Next up is 17-year-old U.K. producer HU₵₵I, who has been killing it in the last year plus with his unruly production style. I’m throwing up “Realm” from earlier this month and an older favorite of mine, the hymn tinged “Leaf (Clip)" for your listening pleasure. Again this is pretty much what’s happening in electronically driven hip hop and trap music right now outside of radio play. I hear people say hip hop is shit now days, I think it’s better than ever and people just need to spend a little more time seeking the interesting stuff out.






No comments:

Post a Comment