Monday, September 29, 2014

Onomatopoeia Exclusive Download: /ˈjedˌīak/ - Ba☦☦les Of Fai☦h (Katy Perry Vs. EKALI)



I should start calling the beginning of the work week Mashup Monday’s given my recent output of material; driving the point home I have yet another exclusive remix to share with you today that I titled, “Ba☦☦les Of Faih.”This was another one of those situations where I pretty much catered to my own desires, choosing to find inspiration via a relatively unknown Ekali track and pairing it up with pop superstar Katy Perry. I feel the end result turns Katy’s 2013 pop/EDM song into a slice of hipster R&B more appropriate to 2014, and my own tastes. Stream, share and download from below and see you next week if not sooner with more.


Ba☦☦les of Fai☦h (Katy Perry vs. Ekali)
Katy Perry - "Choose Your Battles" vs. Ekali- "Unfaith"
Recorded September 2014 in LIC, NY
138.66 BPM Key Em Design by Jediak

No comments:

Post a Comment