Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Video: Lido – “Money”

I’ve been following 21-year-old Norwegian producer, Peder Losnegård, aka Lido for a year or two now and he continues to impress me with his Cashmere Cat like approach to electronic music. His remix of Banks’ “Drowning is definitely one of my 2014 favorites and the I Love You EP gets plenty of plays on my ipod. Lido’s star will only rise as time passes and his name gets out there more and it’s well deserved so with that I give you his brand new video for “Money.” I actually tried remixing the tune a couple weeks back, maybe I’ll share what came out of it in the future but for now let’s focus on the original which has some great visuals provided by artist/director Jam Sutton to go along with the schizophrenic production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment