Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Video: I'm Now - Mudhoney documentary




























Yeahhhh,.... finally a documentary about a band I actually care about.  I've had my eye on this one since the teasers started coming out last year.  The film in question is the documentary entitled "I'm Now" about Seattle grunge-scene pioneers Mudhoney.  I listened to this band a shit ton in high school and continue to, as they are still touring.

I haven't seen it so I can't endorse it yet but am happy to just help get the word out.  The film was directed by Ryan Short & Adam Pease and premiered a couple weeks ago.  The website has screening dates and locations and hopefully it will be coming out on DVD in the Fall.  Anyone sees it lets us know how it is...

Teaser #1


Teaser #2


Film Opening credits

No comments:

Post a Comment