Monday, June 11, 2012

Listen: Fiona Apple – “The Idler Wheel…” (Full Album Stream)


Fiona Apple‘s The Idler Wheel.. is due out next week, we have shared several tracks from the LP as well as the first video over the weekend. Today we are going to point you to where you can listen to the full LP, the first in seven years from the singer. Check out the full track list and some choice words from Fiona Apple below before heading over to NPR for listening.

The only reason that it takes me seven years to do stuff is because I just don’t really have a plan,” Fiona told NPR. “I got a lot of problems, but I’m really good at intuiting what I need to do to be happy with whatever I create. I know when to stop myself, I know when to start, I know when to leave something alone. I guess I just kind of indulge that completely, and so I just take my time.”


The Idler Wheel… Tracklist:
01. Every Single Night
02. Daredevil
03. Valentine
04. Jonathan
05. Left Alone
06. Werewolf
07. Periphery
08. Regret
09. Anything We Want
10. Hot Knife

No comments:

Post a Comment