Monday, February 27, 2012

Video: Bon Iver - "Towers"


Bon Iver dropped the latest video from his 2011 Grammy winning self titled album. “Towers” was directed by Nabil Elderkin who also worked with Justin for the "Holocene" video and continues with the theme of nature. Nabil had this to say of the process…

“When Justin sent me a breakdown of what certain parts/lines of the song meant to him I did my best to decode it and curate into something simple, and hopefully the viewer can take from it their own feeling of what the towers represent. It was shot up in Washington state, mostly on Indian-preserved land, and our actor’s name was Mystic. He seemed to be very tuned into the land, and when he said he was also willing to fall into the freezing cold ocean up there (seems a bit sharky too), I knew he was my guy.”


Bon Iver - Towers (Official Music Video) from Bon Iver on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment